Inside Sales Executive
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Oseberg is a next-generation oil & gas information and data analytics company that offers a compelling new approach to rapidly convert public regulatory and county-level data into actionable intelligence. We aggregate the most inaccessible state, federal, and county records and deliver them to our users through a suite of all-encompassing B2B SaaS products that enable our users to search, map, mine, and perform statistical analysis on every strand of data. We also provide normalized, standardized, and high-quality frac data. Our technology reduces weeks and months of work to days and hours, empowering our users to rapidly uncover leasing, drilling, enhanced completion, and acquisition opportunities.
To prospect and close business from new accounts using a high-velocity sales approach – content-driven marketing, prospect engagement and qualification, in-person and web-based sales presentations and product demonstrations.
The Inside Sales Executive Role
We are looking to expand our sales presence by adding a Inside Sales team. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully manage a high volume of activity. Candidate will begin in a work-from-home environment but will eventually be working in our Denver office.
At Oseberg, we provide unique data and SaaS product sets, but your ability to sell a vision of how technology can increase efficiencies and productivity will largely determine your success. Solution Selling & Consultative Selling are required in creating value for our clients to understand the ROI of our products in their daily workflows.
Oseberg has been around for a while but at heart we are still a start-up. We will teach you about Oseberg’s products, but this role requires you to bring a high level of hunger, drive and desire to be successful.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Achieve sales revenue targets
- Conduct daily discovery calls, hitting daily minimum of call activity
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the suite of Oseberg products.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Prepare and conduct virtual presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customer decision makers and influencers.
- Provide Customer quotes, proposals, order forms and product information as required
- Respond to internal and external customers in a timely manner
- Use Salesforce to document all customer opportunities and customer activities
- Maintain basic knowledge of Oseberg products, competition and industry trends
- Accurately forecast on monthly and quarterly basis to management.
Qualifications for the Inside Sales Executive role include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven Inside Sales Experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High level of accountability and ownership of goals and performance targets
- Previous experience within Oil & Gas preferred but not required
English (verbal and written) proficiency required
Computer skills, Strong knowledge of Excel and Word, Time Management Skills, Cold Calling Skills.
In order for this role to be a fit, you must demonstrate these personal characteristics:
- Thinking differently
- Independent and comfortable autonomy
- Results driven
- Committed to becoming a sales & marketing ninja
- Motivated to win in a team setting, and driven to make strong individual contributions
- A desire to learn about and drive change in the oil & gas industry
- Total personal integrity
- Normal office environment or remote work situation
- Up to 15% travel