texas permian oil and gas data & analytics
Gain powerful insights into the Texas Permian landscape.
Get the full picture of the TX Permian Landscape
Imagine combining TX county record access, “Google-search” of every word and phrase, and machine learning extractions of lease provisions and making it all accessible from a map. Then add all your other supporting data like well permits, hand-drawn unit tracts, completions, and monthly production. County oil & gas records with ownership, acreage, legal location, extracted clauses packaged with high-quality, searchable document images, complete drilling info, unit tracts, and production & transfer data give you the full picture of the TX Permian landscape. It’s like combining the courthouse with the RRC all in one place.
Units by operator and completions with IP
Access to the richest datasets in the industry
Texas Railroad Commission (RRC)
- Drilling Permits (Pending and Approved)
- Hand Drawn Unit Tracts (updated with Transfers)
- Includes all Oil & Gas related instrument images
- Clause extractions and detailed attributes available for Leases, Memos, and Assignments
- Leases and Memorandums of Lease
- Acreage Dedications
- Pughed Out Acreage
|County Clerk Data||2000 - Present||Monthly to Dailyby County|
|Units15 Permian counties||2010 - Present||Monthly|
|Permits||1977 - Present||Daily|
|Completions||1901 - Present||Daily|
|Transfers||1977 - Present||Daily|
|Pluggings||1903 - Present||Monthly|
|Production||1992 - Present||Monthly|
|Leases and Memorandums of Lease||2000 - Present||Monthly|
|Assignments||2000 - Present||Monthly|
|Deeds||2000 - Present||Monthly|
|Acreage Dedications||2000 - Present||Monthly|
|Pughed Out Acreage15 Permian counties, mapServices Only||Present||Weekly|
Leases, memos, and assignments by the grantee
providing workflow enhancements that boost the bottom-line
In TX, where access to and usability of county records is so difficult, we have focused on data & legal provision extraction, universal search, and GIS mapping of these critical documents.
Data is accessible through our Atla and FTS (“Full-Text Search”) applications – both included in your subscription, offering query, “Google-like” search, tabular analysis, exporting, and GIS mapping workflows.
Pre-M&A analysis of target acreage risk, including continuous drilling clauses outside primary term and drilling unit, pref rights, terms, pipeline acreage dedications, royalty provisions, shut-in payments
Flexible, Agnostic Access
- Who’s doing what and where? Oseberg’s new Units dataset provides actual producing footprints by the operator while pending and approved permits and completions provide daily updates on activity, and transfers provide early insight into M&A transactions
- Our County Clerk dataset isn’t limited to just leases; we bring in everything: assignments, deeds, DPUs, releases, etc., then make them available with a simple search
- What spacing and completion techniques make sense for this area? Our Units dataset details the number of wells in a particular lease and what Field Rules apply while Completions, Production, and oseFrac provide insight into the process.
- Pre- or post-data room due diligence of “at risk” lease covenants or conditions
- Acquisition or defense of leasehold using Pughed Out acreage prediction
Here’s how our customers are already taking advantage of this dataset
Who's doing what where?
Oseberg's new Units dataset provides actual producing footprints by the operator while pending and approved permits and completions provide daily updates on activity, and transfers provide early insight into M&A transactions.
Can You Handle the Truth about the Challenges and Opportunities Within?
Detailed and thorough lease clause and attribute extractions provide insight into not only activity but challenges and opportunities present in lease acreage
Leases? What About Everything Else?
Our County Clerk dataset isn't limited to just leases. We bring in everything: assignments, deeds, DPUs, releases, etc., then make them available with a simple search.
Ancient Mappings, Salty Tales?
We are collecting the earliest, mappable notices of Salt Water Disposal well permits in certain counties (custom).
What spacing and completion techniques make sense for this area?
Our Units dataset provides details on the number of wells in a particular lease and what Field Rules apply while Completions, Production, and oseFrac provide insight on the process
Where are leases expiring? Where are they going to Pugh out? Where are drilling obligations coming due?
With detailed acreage and depth pugh clause extraction, cessation of production, and continuous drilling clauses, plus Full-Text Search (FTS) to look up key terms, you have the finest tools at your disposal to defend your position or look for open acreage opportunities.