inside sales executive
We want to expand our sales presence by adding an Inside Sales team. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research. The ideal candidate will possess a sales and technical background that enables them to manage a high volume of activity successfully. The candidate will be in a work-from-home environment.
At Oseberg, we provide unique data and SaaS product sets, but your ability to sell a vision of how technology can increase efficiencies and productivity will largely determine your success. Solution Selling & Consultative Selling are required to create value for our clients to understand the ROI of our products in their daily workflows.
Oseberg has been around for a while, but at heart, we are still a start-up. We will teach you about Oseberg’s products, but this role requires you to bring a high level of hunger, drive, and desire to be successful.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Achieve sales revenue targets
- Conduct daily discovery calls, hitting a daily minimum of call activity
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the suite of Oseberg products.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Prepare and conduct virtual presentations while communicating effectively with customer decision-makers and influencers.
- Provide Customer quotes, proposals, order forms, and product information as required.
- Respond to internal and external customers in a timely manner
- Use Salesforce to document all customer opportunities and customer activities
- Maintain basic knowledge of Oseberg products, competition, and industry trends
- Accurately forecast on a monthly and quarterly basis to management.
Qualifications for the Inside Sales Executive role include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven Inside Sales Experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High level of accountability and ownership of goals and performance targets
- Previous experience within Oil & Gas preferred but not required
- English (verbal and written) proficiency required
- Computer skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Word
- Time Management Skills
- Cold Calling Skills.
For this role to be a good fit, you must demonstrate these personal characteristics:
- Thinking differently
- Independent and comfortable autonomy
- Results driven
- Committed to becoming a sales & marketing ninja
- Motivated to win in a team setting and driven to make strong individual contributions
- A desire to learn about and drive change in the oil & gas industry
- Total personal integrity
- Remote work situation.
- Up to 15% of time spent traveling.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Oseberg is a next-generation oil & gas information and data analytics company that offers a compelling new approach to rapidly convert public regulatory and county-level data into actionable intelligence. We aggregate the most inaccessible state, federal, and county records and deliver them to our users through a suite of all-encompassing B2B SaaS products that enable users to search, map, mine, and perform statistical analysis on every strand of data. We also provide normalized, standardized, and high-quality frac data. Our technology reduces weeks and months of work to days and hours, empowering users to rapidly uncover leasing, drilling, enhanced completion, and acquisition opportunities.
To prospect and close business from new accounts using a high-velocity sales approach – content-driven marketing, prospect engagement, qualification, in-person and web-based sales presentations, and product demonstrations.