a powerful oil and gas data & mapping engine.
Atla is a robust O&G land, well, and regulatory data access, mapping, and visualization tool. Our customers across Oklahoma, Texas, and New Mexico (with more states to come!), enjoy the benefits of a modern software interface (available on Windows and Mac) with powerful desktop functionality, united with high-speed online data streaming.
Whether seamlessly searching large or multiple county areas or individual sections, Atla’s easy-to-use interface makes interrogating large volumes of data a breeze. Data can be viewed, filtered, and sorted using high performance spreadsheet views and on detailed maps, as well as exported to Excel and ESRI Shapefiles.
atla by the numbers.
- 7,000,000 O&G regulatory & county records.
- 1,200,000 wells across three states.
- 800+ attributes within 17 datasets.
- 24 hours from availability within state agency to appearing in product.
join countless landmen, geologists, mineral buyers, brokers, analysts, and engineers who use atla to:
- Discover and map leases, spacings, poolings, field rules, and drilling activity in a few clicks.
- Quickly identify held by production (HBP) acreage in minutes.
- Uncover AFE costs, EUR estimates, bonus amounts, and other hard-to-find information.
- Monitor daily activity in New Mexico OCD, Oklahoma OCC, and Texas RRC.
- Directly link to OCC and RRC source documents.
- Export all pertinent data to your favorite BI and GIS tools to combine with your own proprietary and other information.