a powerful oil and gas data & mapping engine.
Atla is a robust O&G land, well, and regulatory data access, mapping, and visualization tool. Our customers across Oklahoma, Texas, and New Mexico (with more states to come!), enjoy the benefits of a modern software interface (available on Windows and Mac) with powerful desktop functionality, united with high-speed online data streaming.
Whether seamlessly searching large or multiple county areas or individual sections, Atla’s easy-to-use interface makes interrogating large volumes of data a breeze. Data can be viewed, filtered, and sorted using high performance spreadsheet views and on detailed maps, as well as exported to Excel and ESRI Shapefiles.
atla by the numbers.
- 7,000,000 O&G regulatory & county records.
- 1,200,000 wells across three states.
- 800+ attributes within 17 datasets.
- 24 hours from availability within state agency to appearing in product.
join countless landmen, geologists, mineral buyers, brokers, analysts, and engineers who use atla to:
- Discover and map leases, spacings, poolings, field rules, and drilling activity in a few clicks.
- Quickly identify held by production (HBP) acreage in minutes.
- Uncover AFE costs, EUR estimates, bonus amounts, and other hard-to-find information.
- Monitor daily activity in New Mexico OCD, Oklahoma OCC, and Texas RRC.
- Directly link to OCC and RRC source documents.
- Export all pertinent data to your favorite BI and GIS tools to combine with your own proprietary and other information.
Join the webinar to see first hand how you and your team
can improve your existing workflows using oseberg data