Insert Your Challenge Here
Then customers started asking us if we could bring this data transformation process & expertise to their in-house data. So we started doing that also, quietly, to make sure we could be as good at that as we are with our public source data. We are.
We are now offering this data extraction technology, methodology & data quality engine to you for your data. Our Oseberg solutions practice can help you unlock the value of your in-house data to:
- Identify and enable new transformational data & document management practices and platforms.
- Prepare for & mitigate transactional buy-side and or sell-side due diligence risks well before a data room is ever created.
- Identify and mitigate contractual risks associated with e.g., lease provision drilling obligations, shut-in provisions, or midstream acreage dedications.
- Protect from unwanted litigation by hunting down specific legal phrases or word choices that are determining major court cases involving e.g., habendum clauses
- Exploit and/or protect horizontal Pugh severances by integrating & standardizing your depth and geologic formation references across completion, production, and lease provisions.